
Nate's Birthday was yesterday, he was so excited he could hardly stand to wait to open his gifts. I can't believe he is 5 already! He will be starting kindergarten in the fall, and is growing up so much. He is so tender hearted, he is the first to apologize or say I love you, and gives you a big hug and a kiss. He is such a good brother, and loves to show off for whoever will watch!

Rich was at work, but had picked out this shirt for him, Nate loves BumbleBee from the Transformers. He was so excited.

The only thing that he asked for was the BumbleBee helmet. As soon as he opened it, his eyes lit up, and he said " This is what I have always wanted!" It was so cute to see his excitement. He loves that it changes his voice and he can sound like a robot!

For dinner he picked Sizzler, just because he knew he would get a giant Root Beer Float. We were ordering our food and I asked what he wanted, and it was "My big Root Beer Float!" He was upset to learn he had to eat dinner first. We had a fun day, and ended the night watching the fireworks with his cousins in Hyrum. On the way home, he told me it was the best birthday ever! We love you, Happy Birthday Nathan!!!
2 comments:
Happy Bday Nathan!! Cool helmet!
Sounds like Nate and I would be good pals because my favorite transformer is bumblebee and I love sizzler! Im glad he had a great birthday!! :)
Post a Comment