Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just some randomness...

A couple of weeks ago, my vacuum wasn't working. Nate told me he could fix it, so I let him. He went and got his tools, ( His favorite are still his screwdrivers from Uncle Jim) and went to work. Before I knew it, he had the entire bottom taken apart, and cleaned off the roller. He put it back together, and it worked!! He was so excited, and proud of himself, and it was too cute to pass up for a photo opportunity.


Around the same time, Leah had her first dentist appointment. She has had her teeth cleaned but this time there was a small cavity. She was so brave, but as you can see she was very nervous. They didn't numb her, and she didn't move a muscle. She was a very good patient. I was so proud of her!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute post. What a man.

Nicole Norris said...

That is great that Nate fixed your vacuum! I love that he has his own tools.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty impressed that such a young boy could do something like that! Very smart!! What a brave girly, the numbed(sp) me till I could not feel half my face!!

Jim Rowley said...

That's right, uncle Jim gives the BEST gifts!!

Way to go ToMater! Fix your mom's vaccuum.