
I have an 8 year old! When did that happen!?! Abby turned eight today, and has grown up so much. I depend on her so much, and she is such a good helper. She keeps telling me that she is excited for the baby to come so she can take care of her, and I know that she will! We had a very fun day. She had a friends party and invited 13 girls. 10 came, and it was surprisingly mellow. We started out by decorating mirrors, and then played games outside. Abby is into Camp Rock, so we decorated pillowcases with iron on vinyl that said "Camp Rock" with guitars on them, and opened presents, and had cake. She requested a guitar cake, so we tried. Its not my favorite, but it made her happy. I will put up the rest of the pictures tomorrow, but wanted to at least have something up for her actual birthday day! Happy Birthday Abby!!!
6 comments:
Happy birthday, Abby girl! I can't believe how grown up she is.
Happy Birthday, Abby!! I can't believe she is 8!!!
Yaaa Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Abby! What a beautiful girl she is! It must be fun to have someone at home that knows what you mean most of the time!
Happy Birthday Abby!!
I just discovered your blog Jess! But I can't believe how big Abby is getting. Wow! That is so cute she wanted a guitar cake :)
Post a Comment