I went to my doctors appointment hoping for good news, and there was no change! I am still at a 1, but 70 % effaced. I asked him about starting me next week and he said that he would check his schedule, but Sunday the 5th should work for him. I was so excited to hear it! He told me to make my appointment early next week so I go in again on Wednesday and he will strip my membranes. (sorry for the T.M.I.) I am hoping that it will do something this time. Anyway, I got home and his nurse called to tell me that he will be unavailable for Sunday the 5th and Monday the 6th, so the earliest will be the 7th. I was disappointed, but I scheduled the induction anyway. So...here's hoping I just go into labor on my own, and I won't even have to worry about any of it!! Only 10 more days!
9 comments:
Were you induced with your others?
Jess you make me smile. Best of luck for any of those next ten days!
So exciting!! Can't wait to meet the little girl!
I was induced with Nathan and Leah. I just have big babies and my first delivery was pretty rough, so they have started me earlier.
I just can't believe it's time already. I'm sure you feel differently. I wish I was there to help you. I miss you and love you. You had better call even if it is in the middle of the night!
I was told if you are stripped correctly, you will go into labor within 24 hours. With Kaiz it took about 12 hours and I was up to the hospital!!! Good Luck!!!
Good luck! I hope you go into labor. that just sounds so much nicer.
Your family is looking so cute. They grow so fast.
Those last weeks are the longest of your life. Best of luck.
Still hoping for Sept. 6th... but I'd love to meet little what's-her-name sooner!
Post a Comment