Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brylee



First Bath!




Proud Daddy

The kids were so excited to see her, they had to wait until after school to come up.








I just love her eyes!


Ready to go home. I have other pictures, but figured this was a little of an overload. As soon as Rich can get them off my phone I will put them up. She is such a good baby, I LOVE having a baby in the house again, and the kids just adore her. She is just so sweet, and everything is going very well. Her delivery was perfect, and we are so happy to have her home with us!

12 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

Welcome to the world little one! Congradulations. I know I am not much help soon but if you need anything please let me know..... She is adorable.

Kristi Rowley said...

Oh Jess, She is so sweet. I can see Leah in her, but she does have her own look too. Love her so much already. Can't wait to hold her.

Leslie said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her!

marie said...

O'h she is perfect!!! Love babies!! I can tell she's one of your for sure:) She is soooo beautiful! I bet your kids are such good helpers. How fun I miss having a baby in the house-Sawyer still lets me call him my baby and rock-a-bye him(once in a while) I'm glad everything went well and that she's here and perfect. Take care:)

Lisa said...

I love the shirts. So cute. I am glad to finally see a picture of you. I think she is the most beautiful creater. Her features are perfect. You maybe inspiring me, maybe.

Love ya,
Lisa

Sandra said...

I'm so glad everything went well. She is an angel. It makes me so baby hungry. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little angel! She's perfect! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Nicole Norris said...

Congrats!!! She is so sweet.

Jim Rowley said...

No question who her parents are... looks just like your other girls.

Jim Rowley said...

So who ever the parents of your other girls are... same ones. :)

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys and I LOVE the name! Can't wait to meet little Brylee!

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

Wow! You look great for just having a baby! I'm so excited to hold her this weekend! Schedule a few moments for me!