Friday, September 24, 2010

Lots of Pictures!

Leah's first day of preschool was the day that Brylee was born. These are not her first day pictures, but close enough. Once again they are on my phone and I still can't get them off! She loves preschool and can't wait for the days that she can go. She sets out her backpack and clothes the night before so that she is all ready. Her preschool doesn't start until 12:30, but she is ready long before.


Brylee is growing already, its not fair that they have to grow so fast! Her two week appointment she was up to 9 pounds and 4 ounces. Her little cheeks are filling out and its so cute! I am feeling good, and back to the same routine with the kids and school. I love having a new baby in the house, it is so much fun!

The girls were gone last Saturday, so the boys wanted their time with the baby. It was so cute, they love her lots!!

My family came on Sunday and got to see the baby. She is very spoiled if you can't tell!
Her cord fell off on Saturday, so she got her first bath that night. She is NOT a fan! But boy did she smell good!!


This was this afternoon, she is such a good baby, and is so content and happy for most of the day. That is if she ever gets put down long enough!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

She is soooo cute. I want to hold her too :) So with Leah gone to preschool do you have time alone with the baby? Nice!

Lisa said...

She is beautiful. I may be officially baby hungry.

Missy said...

Oh, she is SO DANG cute. I think she looks like Nathan! Congrats! I need to come visit you.

Bethany said...

Jessica! Hello! I am so glad I found you have a blog. It has been so long. I can't believe how grown up your kids are and your new little one is just darling. I have 3 kids now, our newest addition was born in the middle of July. I have a private blog, if your interested drop me a line at toodlesbybethany@gmail.com

Shell said...

She is so so so sweet! I couldn't quit smelling my hands after you left Mom & Dad's last Sunday because they smelled like Brylee! Thanks for letting me snuggle her!