Thursday, September 9, 2010

She's HERE!!!!!

I'm sure many of you have been waiting anxiously to see this little one!!!!
I know I have! Well, here she is!
************
Welcome to the World
Brylee Jo Rowley!
Birthday: September 8th, 2010
Time: 1:25 PM
Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz
Length: 20"
Proud Parents: Richard and Jessica Rowley
Excited Siblings: Abby, Nate, Leah
***********




This post brought to you by a proud Aunt! When Jess gets home and on her feet I'm sure there will be more pictures. There had better be....Just so I can see! Love you Richard and Jessica! Congrats! She is a doll!
(All Pics were taken with a Cell Phone! Thank Heavens for technology!)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

She is beautiful. Thanks for the update.

Kami Jo said...

What a cutie!!! Thanks for updating and sharing so soon! Can't wait to see more!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Leslie said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet her, she is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a doll! Way to go Jess! You always grow them big! AND she was born on my anniversary; so I'll always remember her bday!

Unknown said...

What a doll! Way to go Jess! You always grow them big! AND she was born on my anniversary; so I'll always remember her bday!

Sandra said...

Yaaa she is beautiful. I'm glad mom and baby are healthy.

rachwheel said...

That's a darling name! Congratulations!! SO HAPPY for you :)

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Congratulations...

Nicole Norris said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.