Saturday, June 11, 2011

SLC Trip

In the middle of April, we were sick of the crappy Cache Valley weather, so Rich and I joined my sisters and their families to SLC. We stayed in a hotel and went swimming, and then the next day shopping!! We hit IKEA, Costco, Target, and had a lot of fun. It was nice to enjoy some weather besides SNOW! We went to a mall down there, and there was carousel, and a train right in the middle of the mall. The train took them all around the store, they enjoyed it.
Abby, not so much. She was feeling a little too old for such things!!




It was a nice few days away, I had fun picking out new dishes and bedroom stuff at IKEA, and the kids enjoyed just being able to run around.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I love ikea, but I will never go there with my kids alone again! They have a lot of fun stuff with descent prices! Did I mention I live a few miles away from it? lol! It could also be a bad thing! You are such a fun mom!