
The first of March, I wanted to do something fun for the kids, so I told them I had a surprise for them, each day I would give them a clue about something we would do. It was even a surprise for Rich. We started by going to Smith and Edwards, and Rich got himself a nice new pair of shoes. (Early birthday present) Then we ended up at the Mayan Restaurant. It was a lot of fun, the kids loved watching the divers, and we were close enough for a good seat, but didn't get wet. Then we went over and visited Grandma Perry. Rich thought that we were done, but I still had one more trick up my sleeve. I had brought along one of my sisters, and she watched the kids for me at Grandmas house. I told Rich we had somewhere to go, and we were off. I told him to head into downtown SLC. Where we ended up at a Jazz game! Thanks to a good friend, we had great seats on row 19!! It was a great night, and was a lot of fun to see him be surprised.



Playing on the tank at Smith and Edwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment