Sunday, August 7, 2011

Disney Pictures (The End, I Promise!)

I know...more pictures. These are all from the Photo Pass card from Disneyland. I Loved that we could add borders and all kinds of fun things to them.

I loved this picture, One of my favorites.







LOVE THIS! Nate just was mesmerized by this guy, he sat and talked with him forever, it was awesome.
Chip and Dale wanted everyone to have a mustache!!

Captain Jack was awesome, Brylee was just watching him. She would sit and stare and Jack would stare back. It was a lot of fun to watch him!
Absolutely awesome, if you look closely at our hands you will see a special someone. I just love Nate's facial expression in this. They told us to look surprised. I love it!!

2 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Looks like you had a Fabulous time! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Nicole Norris said...

You can never have to many pictures! I am so ready to go again after looking at what a fun time your family had!