Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nathan's Birthday!

Nathan turned 7 this year. He has grown up into such a handsome little man. He keeps us laughing, I just love his sense of humor. He just started 2nd grade and is loving it. For his birthday we just spent a quiet day with our family. It was on a Saturday so Rich was home. Rich and my brother-in-law went golfing in the morning. But uncle Matt called and asked if he could take Nate to the car show. He was so excited to go!! He came home and told me about all the old cars and said that it was so much fun. Thanks Matt, you made his day extra special!!

After presents we went to the Splash Pad and played, the kids had a lot of fun. (I know I loaded them in the wrong order!) Nate's favorite is to just go and sit in the middle of the big fountain.
Nathan got a DS this year, it is all he has been asking for, for years! Seriously!! I found a great one on KSL, and it came with quite a few games. He has just loved it!

Grandma and Grandpa Rowley gave him this cool water gun and some new swim shorts. (pictured above) Grandpa and Grandma Harold gave him a great card with some birthday money. He got very spoiled!!

We had a great day, I can't believe he will get baptized next year!! He has become a great help, he loves Brylee and tries to cart her around. He will be found wherever you see Rich. He loves his Dad and loves to be his helper. Every morning he asks his dad what project they are going to do today? He is always so sweet and considerate of his sisters. He took some of his birthday money and bought Leah a little toy at the dollar store because she didn't have any dollars and he didn't want her to feel left out. I love having a boy around..I don't know if I will ever get used to the destruction that come with one, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Happy Birthday Nathan, We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Looks like a successful birthday. Cool cake!