Monday, August 1, 2011

To Be a Jedi Knight

We had some friends that went to Disneyland in March, so they helped and gave us a bunch of good hints that helped a lot with our trip. One of those things was the Jedi show. Their kids weren't able to participate in it, but Nate was just dying to be a Jedi Knight. On the day that Rich had taken the younger two back for a nap, we were walking around and just happened to pass the stage where the show was. It was only 15 minutes to the next show and we got a spot front and center. It was amazing!!! Nathan got chosen and got to fight Darth Vader, you could not beat the smile that boy had for the rest of the day, this absolutely made the trip for him.

One of the Jedi Knights fighting Darth Maul.
The Jedi Master comes out and picks his trainees, they are given training Light Sabers because the real ones are just too dangerous to start out with!!
I know there are a lot of videos, but it was such a great show, they aren't more than a couple minutes each. As Nate walks onto the stage Darth Vader says..."I've been waiting for you." I loved it and I can't help but smile each time I watch them. When they were finished they were each given a certificate to show they were now a real Jedi, we are framing his and putting it on his wall.

1 comment:

Jim Rowley said...

Nate!!! This is awesome!!! Glad you kicked some bad guy butt. :)